[Wolves] NT Dead?

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 2 13:50:00 2003

--- s parkes <stephenparkes1972@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >From: Jono Bacon <jonobacon@yahoo.com>
> >To: wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk
> >Subject: Re: Re: [Wolves] NT Dead?
> >Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:10:39 -0800 (PST)
> >
> >--- s parkes <stephenparkes1972@hotmail.com> wrote:
> <snip>
> >Now now chaps...lets keep this a nice list and keep
> >abuse well off it. If you intend on issuing abuse
> at
> >least CC me as well. ;)
> Appologies for my balls up. :-( sorry dudes

Let this be a lesson to you: CC jono on mails. ;)

I think it is important that list remains a nice place
for us all to chat about utter nonsense. Inevitably we
are not *all* going to get on...and in these cases it
is best if it is indeed kept off list. We must now
prepare in earnest for the next few weeks to mock and
ridicule sparkes at least once a day. He has now
proven himself to be the king of all blunders and I
crown him Good King LUGBlunder. May we all respect his
royalty in fecking things up. ;)

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/