[Wolves] Next meet

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Apr 8 19:32:04 2003

Hi all,

I just thought I would let you all know that I will
definitly be at the next meeting - I have checked my
bizarrely busy diary and lo and behold I have nothing
planned.

It has been ages since I have been to a meet due to
all these gigs and I apologise - a LUG master should
be there at meetings.

I noticed today that it had been so long that I have
been absent that Simon Gill's beard is pretty damn
beefcake. Whatever next...maybe Aq's beard might be
even visible!!

How was the last meet by the way? Is O'Neils the place
to be or are we sticking with the Moon?

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/