[Wolves] Stunning Meet

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 17 03:23:01 2003

Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks to all who attended tonights
meet. It was in view probably the most fun meet I have
experienced since being in the LUG, and that is a
difficult choice given our "less-than-serious" nature
at meets.

It was also a good opportunity to see Jayne and Alex
and although I would have liked to have chatted to
Jayne more about her Beowulf project, everyone was
busy chatting and laughing with each other. Jayne, if
you can make the next meet I will dog you with the
conversation there.

After the meet we ended up legging it off to another
pub for a few drinks and Dan, Adam, Aq and others were
impressively drunk; I was driving so no drunkenness
for me.

This meet was also a pretty decent turnout and it
doesnt even involve Fizz, the A2RT guys and a few
others who sometimes pop along. It was also good to
see Chris after not seeing him for a while.

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/
KDE Developer - Freelancer - Musician