[Wolves] Stunning Meet

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 17 11:24:00 2003

Jono Bacon spoo'd forth:
> It was also a good opportunity to see Jayne and Alex
> and although I would have liked to have chatted to
> Jayne more about her Beowulf project, everyone was
> busy chatting and laughing with each other. Jayne, if
> you can make the next meet I will dog you with the
> conversation there.

This is a presentations question, isn't it? Although we still haven't
got a venue for presentation meets...

> This meet was also a pretty decent turnout and it
> doesnt even involve Fizz, the A2RT guys and a few
> others who sometimes pop along. It was also good to
> see Chris after not seeing him for a while.

13 of us! Biggest turnout ever, I think. I reckon we could hit 20 if
everyone turned up: Jon Farmer, Mark Ellse[1], other prodigals...

Aq.

[1] When are you coming again, Mark? You forked out for web hosting for
wolveslug.org.uk and have not been to a meet since :-)

--
Soon -- as it measured time -- it would have work to do once again.
Thousands upon thousands of worlds.