[Wolves] video files

Rachael Baylis wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Apr 29 20:44:00 2003

>mplayerhq.hu is a great source, it will need compiling though.

I downloaded and installed the relevant rpms, but when I try to play an
mpeg,
I get the error message:
Fatal Error - Error opening/initializing the selected video_out (-vo) device

I don't know whether it's a problem with drivers, or what. I downloaded all
the
available drivers -
* Trident Cyberblade i1 (20 KB)
* ATI Mach64 (21 KB)
* ATI Rage128 (23 KB)
* ATI Radeon (25 KB)
* Matrox Gxxx (23 KB)
* 3DLabs Permedia3 (18 KB)

But I'm not sure what I would need, or whether any of these are applicable
me. I have a Trust Voodoo Dragon accelerator card, which is ancient.

Can't cope with all these technicalities...

Fotos  -  MSN Fotos das virtuelle Fotoalbum. Allen Freunden zeigen oder
einfach ausdrucken: http://photos.msn.de/support/worldwide.aspx