[Wolves] Deb source

Matt Wright wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 30 14:12:01 2003

Hey guys,

I got bored today and started a small deb source. I regularly need odd
packages that aren't in debs stable source. As I'm having a concerted effort
to avoid testing/unstable I've built the odd package I've needed from source.
Although some packages are effectively compiled from 'testing' sources I
prefer it over using testing.

Anyway theres not a lot here at the moment, just lame (as its patent problems
stop it getting into deb) and k3b - A kde3 cd burner which Ron suggested to
me. Also theres cdrdao as its not got from testing to stable yet and k3b
relies on it.

Anyway if any of you feel like using it you can get to it with

deb http://www.consultmatt.co.uk/packages binary/

If anyone has any suggestions on packages they'd liek to see in there I'll see
what I can do about getting them in for you.

Regards,

Matt