[Wolves] I'm back!

Chris Owen wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 5 12:27:01 2003

Nor can I agree with you on this one fizz.  Alex was effectively asking
for us to condone his criminal activity.  I'm not going to condone this
any more than I would condone shoplifting or spray painting graffiti.
If you think that's authoritarian, dictatorial and patronising, fine,
your view.  The guy is not lame because he got caught, the guy is lame
because he broke the law and still wants us to pat him on the back for
it.

Chris