[Wolves] stone circles

Steve Crozier wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Aug 10 19:43:00 2003

On Sunday 10 Aug 2003 6:54 pm, Aquarius wrote:

> Ha. We used TMA as our guidebook for the whole week; Julian Cope is my
> guru, despite his slightly loony obsession with the Mother Goddess :)

and what a fantastic book it is too. So well designed! Well apart from the
fact it weighs several tonnes, and is a no-no for non car camping.There
should be an ebook of it i think, or at least a pda compatible website so you
can do map searches via GPS for the nearest sites.

i like cope, and i like his mother goddess stuff. Earth worship is healthier
than god worship i think :-)

i would like to read his autobiography is it good? (mr copes not god)

ste