[Wolves] smoothwall

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 21 11:15:02 2003

Hi Fizz,

> My current setup (evil non free debian :) ) has only
> one network card, the external, the internal is a
> virtual network card. Hopefully the game will work
> on
> a 2.4 kernel by default, i hope so anyway!

I doubt it to be honest. Before the glory that is
smoothwall entered my life I used to run a box with a
normal Linux firewall using ipchains (if I remember).

I seem to remember upgrading to 2.4 and my PS2 would
not go online with Tony Hawks 4. As you know, I am no
networking guru, so I don't know specifics as to why
this was happening.

Can't you get an old knackered machine and put
smoothie on it?

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician