[Wolves] next meeting

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Fri Dec 5 11:25:48 GMT 2003

sparkes spoo'd forth:
> On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 08:19, Aquarius wrote:
> <snip />
>> Found with the magnificent
>>
>> for f in `grep -l "From:.*Jono" *|xargs grep -l "list\s"`; do echo -e \
>> "================\n$f\n==============="; python -c \
>> "import sys,re;ls=sys.stdin.readlines();
>> print ''.join([x for x in ls if re.match('Message-',x) or
>> ls.index(x) > ls.index('\n')])" < $f; done | less
>>
> Nice Aq ;-)
>
> I thought you didn't use the CLI anymore?

Hey, I like that it's *there* -- I can't realistically think of any
possible way that a GUI could express the line above :)

> btw: v2.1 of the script keeps complaining about the lack of $QTDIR
> although I can not see any reference to the QTlibs in the code, can you
> fix it or do I have to apt-get another 200mb to get this 2k script to
> run?

I'm afraid that that's what happens when you like KDE; a five-line
script needs 40MB of supporting libraries.

Just like Visual Basic, in fact...

Aq.

--
"The grand plan that is Aquarius proceeds apace"
	   -- Frank Miller, "Ronin"