[Wolves] meeting topic?

Steve wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Feb 5 17:31:02 2003

hello all

As i can't be there tonight , i reckon it would be super lovely if you could interrupt
your in-depth discussions about programming....oh sorry,  thought you were SBLUG...i mean
stop Aq taking the piss out of everyone,  and think of a fab header for the 'Pub' linux
poster :-) I've put a generic 'Think Geek?' online http://www.a2rt.org/poster/pub02.pdf
and there's also a classic rip from thinkgeek site http://www.a2rt.org/poster/pub03.pdf
this one i think has limitless potential ;-)

Also Jono, Si and me say mucho thanks for the excellent interview you did with us for
Linux Format, although i'm sure there was a photo of me where i didn't look like i'd had
4 cans of special brew in the morning :-) thanks v.much for your help.

ste