[Wolves] LinuxUser & Developer Expo 2003 at the NEC

Si Griffiths wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Feb 6 17:29:00 2003

06/02/2003 18:01:57, Jayne Heger <jayne@sphynx.clara.co.uk> wrote:

>> as for lug meetings am i correct in remembering/thinking that you live in
>> Birmingham?? - cause me & steve live in moseley if thats any help in
>> getting home??
>
>That'll be cool! - I'd give you a bit of mooney for the petrol of course!

oh soz I didn't mention that we normally cycle everywhere, but for wolves we
make an exception & get the train - although there may be a possibility that in
the not to distant future I'll be getting a car for recycled technology use
only, in which case I'm sure we could manage a car journey to the black country.