[Wolves] meeting topic?

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Feb 8 16:00:00 2003

 --- Steve <info@a2rt.org> wrote: > 08/02/2003
14:53:15, Adam Sweet <drinky76@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> >These pdfs ain't there matey ;)
> >I've been checking them for a couple of days just
> in
> >case you forgot to post them, but no.
> >Eagerly awaiting :)
> >Ad
>
> Doh! missing an 's' off posters..
>
> here they are:
>
> http://www.a2rt.org/posters/pub03.pdf
>
> http://www.a2rt.org/posters/pub02.pdf
>
> steve

I think that Think Geek one is great, really good.
They wouldn't do us for using their name though would
they? I would be a s***ter if they were unhappy a I
think it looks great.

I think that the $>cd /pub one is also pretty good, at
first I thought it needed a bit more on it, but then I
thought thats the beauty of it, it's aimed at geeks,
particularly *nix heads, like an 'in' joke. Don't you
have a T-shirt like this Peter? Or was it Fizzy? Or
Simon? Someone anyway :)

Good work man, I like your work :)

Ad - who is now going off to the archives so he can
remember why we were doing them in the first place :)

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk