[Wolves] K - menu in Suse 8.1 with KDE.

MarkEllse@btinternet.com wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Feb 9 21:14:01 2003

Trog,

Many thanks. It's where you said - not where the documentation says! That's
the trouble with reading the manual!

I think that I understand the text files in .kde/share/config. But what is
the overall structure of the KDE menu? Is the sum total of those things
controlled by the Menu Editor all those text files in the config folder? Or
are ther other files elsewhere which are controlled by it?

Mark