[Wolves] meeting topic?

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Feb 11 15:10:01 2003

s parkes spoo'd forth:
>>Public Enemy said that when it comes, the revolution will not be
>>televised. Not sure how they feel about mailing lists. ;)
>>
> Can't believe I missed this one yesterday.
>
> Fear of a linux planet - has got to be the album of the revolution ;-)

Quite clearly the album of the revolution is It Takes A Nation Of
Millions To Hold Us Back. I don't know how you could think otherwise :)

"I got a letter form Microsoft the other day
 I opened it and read it, it said they were suckers..."

Aq.

--
"Last week, I arrived in Sunnydale. Or perhaps it was the week before,
I don't know."