[Wolves] Hello

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Feb 14 15:06:02 2003

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the Wolves LUG. I hope you feel welcome as
part of our group!!

IT is always great to get a new member along, and I am
sure most of the rabble will introduce themselves on
the list and at meetings.

Good news about the Win2k to Linux 'upgrade'. We have
another guy on our list called Mark Ellse who has been
upgrading his school machines to Linux.

   Jono

--- dan@burrill-it.co.uk wrote:
> Hi all,
> 	I've just subscribed to the list and thought I'd
> introduce myself. I'm the
> sysadmin at TLC college on the Dunstall Rd (next to
> the Mosque), and I've just got
> myself the job of migrating half of their servers to
> Linux from Win 2k.
>
> 	I'll probably be coming along to most meetings for
> the next few months,
> though may not make it to Wednesday's as I'm going
> to be at the UKUUG winter
> conference in London during the day.
>
> 	Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all,
>

> Dan Burrill

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/
KDE Developer - Freelancer - Musician