[Wolves] Why do you hate/dislike Micro$oft?

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 9 17:38:01 2003

Hi Simon,

I don't hate them...hate is a strong word. I do
however deeply despise their bullying tactics that
have been evident in many news stories.

It is a shame because I think they have come out with
some decent software in the past (particularly for
newbies) and they did put a PC on every desk like
Gates wanted to, but their aggression towards
companies and individuals is wrong.

Don't get me wrong here...I know other companies have
been accused of aggressive tactics before, but MS has
been inaccurate and wrong about a number of issues in
the past.

Oh and did I mention the stability of windows is
sh**e?

  Jono

--- Simon Howes <howesey@blargoc.co.uk> wrote:
> Ok, I'm sure some of you guys/gals read my post
> months ago about why I
> hate M$ and how they want to sue everyone in
> Element14 for all they are
> worth.
>
> Why do you hate/dislike M$?
>
> Don't just say 'oh their OSes are buggy' or 'they
> have a lot of money'.
>

> Let out all your anger by posting here!!!
>

> ---
> Simon Howes (PR Manager)
> www.blargoc.co.uk

=====