[Wolves] Paintball

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jan 14 12:46:00 2003

Hi all,

The paintball idea we discussed at the pie factory is
in the works. For those who don't know: we had the
idea of organising an inter-lug paintball paintball
competition. :)

The game will take place at my brothers paintball
field up in North Yorkshire and it will take place ona
 weekend (date yet to confirmed). I have discussed
this with him and he is arranging a decent price for
us. :)

I have posted on th eLUGmaster mailing list to see who
is interested, and there seems to be lots of LUGs who
wanna take part.

The question we have now is who wants to join the
Wolves LUG Paintball Team. We need 5 players, so let
me know if you fancy representing your LUG and
shooting other Linux people in the back with paint. :)

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/
KDE Developer - Freelancer - Musician