[Wolves] RH8 and php3

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jan 14 22:44:01 2003

--- Wayne Morris <wayne@machx.co.uk> wrote:
> As far as I can see php is working, mysql is working
> , but I get the
> page source on trying to view a php3 page.

First things first...dont use PHP3, PHP4 is available
- I suggest you use it.

The problem you are having is that Apache has not been
configured to use PHP. In /etc/apache/httpd.conf you
can uncomment the lines:

  LoadModule php4_module
/usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so

 #AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps
    #
    # And for PHP 4.x, use:
    #
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml

Then restart Apache and you are sorted. :D

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/
KDE Developer - Freelancer - Musician