[Wolves] Making Mozilla the KDE default browser

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jan 17 15:22:01 2003

In article <97TON61A81YZWYXXRIGZV5ZQB7KE3.3e280414@ics-steve> you wrote:
>> clicking a link in KMail downloads the
>>target of that link to /tmp and *then* invokes Moz on it, which means that
>>all the links are broken!
>>
>>Aq.
>
> if you havn't already seen it , this thread
> http://www.linux.ie/pipermail/ilug/2001-November/039047.html may help. It
> has a variety of different approaches which may, or may not work ;-)

Hm. It has two approaches: stop using Mozilla and use Konqueror instead,
which is a no-no, or some bloke says "I wrote a shellscript wrapper", which
I could do, but that's a *lame* solution. I can't believe KDE won't let you
do this!

Aq.

--
Writing software is, in fact, like dancing to frozen music.
           -- mewse