[Wolves] Email Addys

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jul 23 04:26:01 2003

Peter Oliver spoo'd forth:
> On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Aquarius wrote:
>
>> Anyway, how to do the first bit (automatically sending mails from one
>> place to another on arrival) depends on your MTA, if you have one,
>
> Really?  There are mail servers that don't support .forward?

Not quite what I meant; Wayne was talking about having a mail piped to
a program, not just bounced to another email address. I imagine that
most, if not all, Unix MTAs allow your to put a directive in somewhere
that pipes incoming mail to a program, but how you do that depends on
the MTA.

Aq.

--
2. Make it halfway normal. I don't have any use for
laser-beam-shooting pocket combs, or non-existent existents existing