[Wolves] Linux Expo in London

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 2 15:26:01 2003

Right Folks,

It is the Linux Expo in London in October and I am
thinking of going down. Now, this got me thinking that
this could be some kind of LUG trip that could
involve:

 - Linux
 - Beer
 - Free Stuff

Would anyone be up for this. We would need to sort out
some cheap hotel accomodation, but would anyone be up
for this.

I suggest we should get the train down from Wolves
station. Its a couple of hours down there and then we
could get day passes for the underground.

I think this could be some seriously good fun -
sparkes, lee and I have had great fun there. :D

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Web Developer - Musician - Writer - Freelancer