[Wolves] LNX-BBC

Sales wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jun 5 01:24:00 2003

They hold approx 50 Mb, I also have windows software (spit) somewhere
for creating labels for them. And the photo quality labels as well.

I would appreciate collection, as I can't guarantee ever getting to
(another *1) LUG - I'm self employed and a drunk, so either excuse
usually pecludes travelling to meetings!

However, I could 'drop off' as I travel regularly thru Wolves, BC and
into the outside world.

Hey, if someone wants to 'pay back' they could come here for lots of
free beers, the cd's and some sex (if female-me, if not err... the local
pub) in return for setting up an email server for me!

Let me know!