[Wolves] Databases and What the hell is PHP?

Matthew Revell wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jun 5 20:30:00 2003

Howdy,

Okay, how do you fancy gaining fame through the interwebonet? Yes, you too
could see your mug on ContentPeople, if you fancy.

You probably remember the article that I wrote on web scripting languages.
Now, I'm looking for something similar on databases used for websites, from
MySQL to Oracle and DB2. Does anyone fancy either: writing it or helping me
write it, as you all kindly did for the web scripting article?

Also, I'm after someone who wants to write "What the hell is PHP?" For
something similar, take a look at
http://www.contentpeople.co.uk/issue3/whatthehellispython.php

Go on, you know you want to :)

Matt.