[Wolves] Databases and What the hell is PHP?

s parkes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jun 6 08:53:01 2003

>From: Matthew Revell <matt@understated.co.uk>
>To: "wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk" <wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk>
>Subject: [Wolves] Databases and What the hell is PHP?
>Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 20:29:44 +0100
>
>Howdy,
>
>Okay, how do you fancy gaining fame through the interwebonet? Yes, you too
>could see your mug on ContentPeople, if you fancy.
>
>You probably remember the article that I wrote on web scripting languages.
>Now, I'm looking for something similar on databases used for websites, from
>MySQL to Oracle and DB2. Does anyone fancy either: writing it or helping me
>write it, as you all kindly did for the web scripting article?
>
>Also, I'm after someone who wants to write "What the hell is PHP?" For
>something similar, take a look at
>http://www.contentpeople.co.uk/issue3/whatthehellispython.php
>
>Go on, you know you want to :)

Whats the deadline date?  I have more free time after the middle of the
month and I could do this no probs.  See
http://www.linuxuser.co.uk/articles/issue2/lu2-News.pdf page 5 for an
example of my writing and page 3 for jono failing to mention all the work I
did on the code and editing of the linuxuk site ;-) only joking most of the
quotes come from the press release and very few from his chats with Trevor.

sparkes