[Wolves] Loograadio updates

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jun 10 08:04:00 2003

Jono Bacon spoo'd forth:
> In a bid to prove Peter Oliver wrong about LUG
> apathy...I have started doing some jingles for the LUG
> show. I think we need to discuss the plan for the show
> on wednesday...so everyone get your thinking caps. If
> I can get the LUG music ready for wednesday we can
> sort out a date for recording and get it online. :D
>
> Post your ideas here. :D

Ideas? What, for jingles? What does the phrase "text-based medium" mean to
you? We should have a jingle which goes "da-dah-dah-dah-DAH-DAH! Lugradio!"

Should the show be recorded live or scripted? I'm inclined to think that it
should be recorded live but, um, with some thought and stuff gone into it
beforehand, the same way they do Have I Got News For You, if we're pushing the
comedy angle.

Aq.

--
Two things I learned for sure during a particularly intense acid trip
in my own lost youth: (1) everything is a trivial special case of