[Wolves] Revolution OS List

Ron Wellsted wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jun 18 20:42:01 2003

Revolution OS Viewing and LUG Meet
My House - Wed 25th June 2003

Go's:

1. Jono (I suppose this obvious...)
2. Matt R (I want to see what sort of heavy metal shrine your house is)
3. sparkes
4. Aq (and for the curry afterwards)
5. Vinnie (Will most likely drive, so if Steve & his copy of OS Revolution are
very nice to me in the interim, I may also give them a lift over ;)
6. James
7. Ron

Late slackers:

No Go's

Forgot to add, who can give lifts:
1) sparkes will carry steve, vinny and other brumie types that way home if
required
2) Vinnie will most likely be able to bring brummie types & take them back,
freeing up Sparkes for lift duties closer to home
3) James: Could pick people up from the region of The Pie Factory, Tipton or
failing that The Moon Under Water, Wolverhampton.

--
Ron Wellsted
http://www.wellsted.org.uk