[Wolves] Free conference tickets

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jun 22 22:13:00 2003

 --- Peter Oliver <p.d.oliver@mavit.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote: > Sparkes and I will be going on Tuesday.

> Ron and Adam have been alocated tickets for
> Thursday's conference,
> although they haven't confirmed that they actually
> want them.  Speak up or
> I'll offer them to anyone else who wants them.

Yeah, sorry, been meaning to give you a thumbs up for
sorting this out in the face of stone wall silence,
but I've had food poisoning since Wednesday and barely
been able to look at my PC for more than 2 minutes at
a time.

> This is all about the *conference*.  The expo that
> runs alongside it is free to everyone.

I have an Expo pass, I didn't realise that what you
signed us up for was the paid Conference part and was
going to offer mine up, but if thats the case I will
definitely take it. Thanks Peter.

Also Jono, I was going to offer my services for the
KDE booth on Tues, but I have a driving lesson and
also now have to go see my placement employers as I
had to cancel my Friday visit due to illness. Sorry.

Ad

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk

Use Linux. Because it's better.