[Wolves] Revolution OS List

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 23 12:08:01 2003

Revolution OS Viewing and LUG Meet
Jono's House - Wed 25th June 2003

Go's:

1. Jono (I suppose this obvious...)
2. xxx
3. sparkes
4. Aq (and for the curry afterwards)
5. Vinnie (Will most likely drive, so if Steve & his
copy of OS Revolution are very nice to me in the
interim, I may also  give them a lift over ;)
6. James
7. Ron
8. Peter (looking for a lift.  If Sedgley is not
considered sufficiently in the region of the Pie
Factory, I will bus it into W'ton).
9. Dan (looking for a lift as well...)
10. Ad (lift required if poss)

Late slackers:

No Go's
1. Rob - Still doing exams
2. Old Dan - Think I'll be elsewhere, sorry.
3. Simon - I fully accept the fact that I'm a bastard
but there is a LARP froth on the same night in Brum
and I've got some metagaming to do :). See you all in
two weeks.

Forgot to add, who can give lifts:

1) sparkes will carry steve, vinny and other brumie
types that way home if required
2) Vinnie will most likely be able to bring brummie
types & take them back, freeing up Sparkes for lift
duties closer to home
3) James: Could pick people up from the region of The
Pie Factory, Tipton or failing that The Moon Under
Water, Wolverhampton.

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk

Use Linux. Because it's better.