[Wolves] Revolution OS List

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jun 24 00:10:01 2003

 --- James Turner <jamesfturner@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: >
On Monday 23 Jun 2003 12:07 pm, Adam Sweet wrote:

> > 9. Dan (looking for a lift as well...)
> > 10. Ad (lift required if poss)
>
> ...but from where? I get the impression that Adam
> lives in Wolverhampton but
> have no idea about Dan.

> If anyone wants a lift from me then please get in
> touch via e-mail to say so
> otherwise I may well not visit either of the above
> locations whilst en route
> to Jono's place. There's room for 2 people (or 3
> small ones).
>
> James

I think Dan lives near me somewhere, so a pick up from
near the Moon would be appreciable unless anyone else
is nearer or coming through the city centre.
Sparkes are you still doing a lift and coming through
town? I guess it's down to Dan to pipe up on his
whether I'm right and whether this is suitable for
him. Thanks James.

Ad

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk