[Wolves] Thanks

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jun 27 16:36:00 2003

No probs Ad,

It was pretty cool to be at the expo. I stood there
chatting with Alan Cox for a while with BamBam (and
BamBam's impressively loud shirt).

For your info Adam, I finally got to the gig and was
only half an hour late. The gig was quiet as expected
as the promoter didnt do much promotion. Nevermind, we
had fun. :D

  Jono

--- Adam Sweet <drinky76@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Just like to say thanks to James, Ron and Jono for
> lifts ovre the last few days. Thanks guys.
>
> The Expo, for those who didn't go was pretty good,
> though it was in effect a networking expo with a
> smallish Linux part tacked onto the side.
>
> As for the conference which was part of the Linux
> bit,
> I watched Alan Cox's Linux 2.6 kernel talk which was
> very good and also a Debian talk which was less
> interesting as it was based on the the structure of
> Debian as an organisation rather than talking about
> the distro itself.
>
> The Kernel talk was very good, talking about the
> aims
> of 2.6 and what to expect from it. I will do a run
> down in another thread if anyone is interested.
>
> Thanks again James, Ron and Jono.
>
> Ad
>
> =====
> http://www.drinky.org.uk

> Use Linux. Because it's better.

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Web Developer - Musician - Writer - Freelancer