[Wolves] How did the meet go?

s parkes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Mar 7 14:00:10 2003

>Hi all,

heeeellloooo jono

>How did the meet go on wednesday?What did you all
>discuss, and did you go to the pub next door?

it went well, we discussed purvy things with the twenty women users that
turned up, +10 new blokes as well, we not only went to the pub next door we
went to NEW YORK (one of the new guys was richard branson - hence the
virginrecords mail that we have been getting) and each got to chuck thinks
at the cast of freinds in central perk.

no hang on that was a dream ;-)

it went well (but not as well as the dream)
we discussed the girl who should buy a mirror, football fans, computer
security, growing vegetables, going to o'neils next time, not going to
o'neils next time, haircuts (lack of fashionable in lug), a bloke that
looked at us funny and should join the lug, a bloke who appeared to be
waving a magazine at us, the girl who should buy a mirror again, how long it
was taking to get rons food, the girl who should buy a mirrors friend, rons
pudding finally getting there, the football fans coming back, going blind
looking at the girl who should buy a mirror.

oh and something called linux that we may explore further as a lug project.

we didn't go to the pub next door but instead discussed apathy and how he
would be upset by us making a move.  I got the job of drawing the apaphy
imp, if I can be arsed that is.

After leaving so I could get half a dead sheep in a bit of mouldy bread (I
settled on shammi) we discussed apathy again, the girl who *really* should
buy a mirror and use it before leaving home, and why we just never start a
lug project.

Then I met a load of mates back from the football (see kebab above) followed
by friends I sometimes drink copiously with, followed by everyone else I
have ever met.

On the way home I got pulled over and breathalised (passed with flying
colours) the police couldn't believe I had only drunk lime cordial all night
and was driving home at 12:45 stinking like a dead sheep.

sparkes

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://messenger.msn.co.uk