[Wolves] query online team documnent creation resources?

s parkes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Mar 10 10:50:01 2003

Any ideas on the best way to create and edit documents in a team
environment?

I have attempted on several occasions to get a sourceforge project set up to
edit this document from CVS

http://server1.web-mania.com/users/yparkeeQU/smart/RRRRHardware-0.02.pdf

It seems sourceforge have a vested interest in sales of new hardware ;-)
either that or my sub 7500 user number is constantly lower than the
youngsters that are currently administering the site ;-)

other than a hosted CVS server how would development be best served?

would a wiki work or do other people think they complicate matters?

ideas?

thanks
sparkes

http://messenger.msn.co.uk