[Wolves] Easy LUG project we can ALL do!!

Chris Procter wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Mar 21 10:42:00 2003

Well I've joined up and shot straight into the lead with a dramatic 351 work
units completed, so bring on the fame, fortune and fast cars...  (Do I lose
marks for having completed them on WinXP?) what do you mean its not a
competition? I dont win anything??? so whats the point...?

Aparently I'm currently scanning 1hr 20' east of Pegasus or (more
appropriate from a free software pov) about 20 degrees south, 1hr 16' west
of Cygnus.

chris