[Wolves] Just got me Zaurus

Matt Wright wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Mar 25 19:23:01 2003

Hi,

The flash image is availiable from www.sharp.co.uk/zaurus in the support
section as the OSPACK. I've gone for OZ today as well.

I've seen the adapters you want but as I've got no PCMCIA cards anyway I'm
going straight for CF.

Btw make sure you use hancomcreator, operacreator and jeodcreator to get
ipkg's of the builtin non-distributable programs.

Matt

-- Quantum canis ille in fenestra est?