[Wolves] Some thoughts on the Zaurus

Matt Wright wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Mar 28 11:50:01 2003

Hi,

The cards cost about £60 for the CF, it wasn't the cheapest but it was the
cheapest they had in stock. The USB card was ~£30, picked one that had a linux
compatible chipset.

If you open the handwriting then the little pen icon lets you customise your
strokes and see how the computers stanard strokes are drawn.

Matt

-- Quantum canem in fenestra est?