[Wolves] Linux woes

wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue May 6 13:15:02 2003

>> it was there! Well, something was there, I couldn't
>> find an executable
>> file but I think that's down to the vagaries of
>> Opera's installation.

Off the top of my head it was somewhere like /usr/bin/opera
(I'm sure people will tell me if I'm wrong) ;)
try whereis the executable is called opera (from memory)

>If you are not confined to sticking with Red Hat, you
>may want to investigate Mandrake as a distro until you
>join the join the Debian club. ;)

Mandrake 9.0 is very nice to use.  I have downloaded all of the Debian =
disks (7) and once I have copied some stuff off of the HD for mt father =
am going to try Debian on that to see what I think. =20

:-)

Alex