[Wolves] RE: Wolves digest, Vol 1 #255 - 14 msgs

Simon Howes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed May 7 15:51:01 2003

Hi Jono,

My neighbour bought one a few years ago from Japan.  They were selling
for =A36,000 in Sony Centres here but in Japan he got one for =A3500.  =
He
goes to Japan ever fought night, but thinking of it, wouldn't it be
cheaper to fly over and buy one then get one from the UK!?!  :p

---
Simon Howes (PR Manager)
www.blargoc.co.uk