[Wolves] List Change [was: Meeting at my house]

Simon Gill wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon May 12 13:46:00 2003

> Well given that the Moon will be full of fatball
> thugs, this may be a good option. How would people
> feel about meeting at Aq;s?

And remembering what happened last time we were in a pub filled with
fatball* louts, was it two or three scuffles that might easily have
erupted into screaming violent mayhem?
=20
> I can give a lift to 4 other people if they meet me in
> Wolves and I can drop them off at the same point.
> Curry sounds good for me also.

If you don't mind Jono, could I grab a space there and back?

> Cheers Aq by the way...unusually gracious. ;)

Seconded, bu there are only two things I can think of, what is the talk
about and don't you have a young 'un Aq?

*Should we add this word to the Jargon File?