[Wolves] IMPORTANT: Change of venue to Aqs house this week for the meet?

s parkes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon May 12 18:45:01 2003

>From: Jono Bacon <jonobacon@yahoo.com>
>To: wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk
>Subject: [Wolves] IMPORTANT: Change of venue to Aqs house this week for the
>meet?
>Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 08:26:28 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Hi,
>
>I need to get an idea of how popular the idea of going
>to Aqs house would be.

popular

>I need to know if you are up for it and if you need a
>lift from Wolverhampton. Myself and Matt Revell have
>some car space and if there are other drivers who can
>volunteer...let me know.

I will be driving down after the match, assuming I still want to be around
people that is.

fizzy if you want a lift match I can take you, where are you watching the
match?

sparkes

Overloaded with spam? With MSN 8, you can filter it out
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=32&DI=1059