[Wolves] LUG FM

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue May 13 17:30:01 2003

--- Aquarius <aquarius-lists@kryogenix.org> wrote:
> Wine! :-)

I have great doubt that Cubase VST/32 5 will work well
under Wine, and to be honest, it will be more hastle
than it's worth trying to get it going. I need a
stable platform, and although I am on Windows...I have
had no problems with the machine...mainly because it
*only* runs Cubase.

I am not one of these people who will change to Linux
even if it is stupid and you lose functionality...I
have enough Linux machines to feed my Linux addiction.
:)

Screw you guys, I'm going hooooome. :)

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Web Developer - Musician - Writer - Freelancer