[Wolves] Loograaaahdeo

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri May 16 00:38:01 2003

OK, this what I would consider cool for Looghraadio.
:D

 - Jingles

   We need funny little jingles that are intentionally
tacky and full of satire. I can probably construct
some decent jingles in my studio (not metal!) which we
can then put the words over.

 - Sketches

   This is where we need the ideas. I think we should
possibly consider:

     . Linux and Stallman as the odd couple.

     . Tux the cockney cigar smoking penguin who is a
miserable git.

   - Pranks

   We could do some Linux based pranks such as prank
calls. This could include stuff like calling MS and
asking for unreasonable Linux based things.

   - Serious discussion

   We can sit there and discuss some of the current
topics at the time of recording it. We could then mix
the usual amount of sarcasm and wit into this that is
present when we discuss at a LUG meeting.

   - Interviews?

   We could possibly interview some people over the
phone for the show.

I think the main thing is that it is funny and witty,
but also serious in parts. It needs to have the right
balance of stuff in there, and not everyone in the LUG
may want to get involved.

Suggestions?

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Web Developer - Musician - Writer - Freelancer