[Wolves] X problems

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed May 28 02:05:00 2003

Hi all,

One comment from me is that Unresolved Symbols means
that the address space in the driver (the .o file)
could not be compared to the address space loaded into
memory. In english this means that either you have the
wrong driver or the driver was compiled wrong
(typically with out of date build files).

I have not checked the google pages though...this is
just from my C coding days.

  Jono

http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2003/debian-x-200303/msg00054.html

> Good luck,
>
> Ad
>
> =====
> http://www.drinky.org.uk

> Use Linux. Because it's better.

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Web Developer - Musician - Writer - Freelancer