[Wolves] FW: [SB] Next weeks SBLUG meeting (playstation2 Linux)

Chris Procter Chris at foxonline.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 12:12:46 GMT 2003

A while ago some people were talking about coming to an SBLUG meeting so
heres the details.

We ahave a proper speaker and everything, Sarah Ewen (who ran the
playstation-linux stand at the NEC expo) is coming up from London to talk
about Linux on Playstation2 so if you're interested this is the chance to
hear about it first hand (and, yes, we will end up at one of Birmingham Unis
bars afterwards).

chris