[Wolves] Trip to SB LUG

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 10:53:18 GMT 2003

> Good idea about the list Lee.
>
> SB LUG trip - Thurs 20th Nov 2003
> Go's:
>
> 1. Jono
> 2. Lee
> 3. Dan
>
> (Two spaces left in the car - get 'ye requests in
> quick).
>
> Jono

Jono are there still spaces in your car? I was
thinking at the very least I will need a lift back,
otherwise I'll need to leave at about 10 or something.
If there is, I may even come back to Wolves from work,
clean myself up and meet you at the pick up point to
save having to sit on my own in a pub in Birmingham
for 3 hours.

Depending on the car status and pick-up time, I will
let you know.

Thanks,

Ad

=====