[Wolves] goats

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon Nov 24 18:22:57 GMT 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 17:49, Aquarius wrote:
> fizzy spoo'd forth:
> > No introduction I could give this story could do it
> > justice.
> >
> > http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/34153.html
> I was more concerned about how I saw it say "fizz - bringing new toys"
> on the List and then immediately below a new post by fizz called
> "goats" ;)
I was hoping the toys would be tech based. electric goat holders (cos
scruffing them is so passe), goat beard trimmers (so the nannies don't
look so much like old ladies and nobody makes the billy goat mistake
again) or even the robotic goat that jono has searched ebay for.

or failing that, phone, pda, gps and all the other cool fizzy type toys.

sparkes