[Wolves] Am I missing something here....

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Wed Oct 29 10:02:55 GMT 2003

Old Dan spoo'd forth:
>> Run 3.36 :)
>
> But 3.36 is /old/.  It is what I was running before, though, admittedly
>  without problem.  I suppose if it wasn't broke....

Yeah, that's the point, really. What does your mailserver need to do?
All mine needs to do is get SMTP mail and put it in /var/mail/wherever.
Since 3.36 does that fine and i don't even use 95% of that server's
features, I really couldn't think of a good reason to go to 4...

Aq.

--
According to your theory, if a woman can have a baby in nine months
then nine women should be able to have a baby in one month.