[Wolves] KDE collapse

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 21:39:56 GMT 2003

Umm... I applied some security updates to Mandrake 9.2
(kdebase 3.1.3 and a few others) via their update tool
and now have half the menu entries and kicker icons
that I had before, none of my desktop icons work and
having made myself a KDE Control Panel icon there are
no entries in the left hand pane.

I also added a path to .bashrc (there were none to
start with). Though I also restored it to no avail.

Which one is the likely culprit and can I rebuild this
stuff? At least I was applying security updates...

Thanks,

Ad

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk