[Wolves] Re: ardour success

david nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 07:00:37 GMT 2003

Jono,

Further to our brief conversation about audio software.
Started fiddling around with ALSA, (didn't change the driver last time),
Ardour, along with Rosegarden and amSynth etc are all now working---that is to say, they don't crash the computer when they are started up.

it works! it works!

1-step-forward-nux