[Wolves] intro type thing...

Chris Procter Chris at foxonline.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 09:38:12 GMT 2003

>I am Jono Bacon and I am the LUGMaster of the LUG. Bow
>before me ye peasentpeople, for I am the master of the
>LUG. :)

Which would be far more impressive if we didn't know you were a closet Mac
person...

OSX 10.3 is out btw, I will be purchasing my copy as soon as I get paid ;-)

chris

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual
and not necessarily those of Fox Online.
This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and
forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted
from Fox Online, are confidential and solely for the use
of the intended recipient.
If you have received this email in error please notify Fox Online by
telephone on +44 (0)121 693 1424.